The latest innovation by The Gro Company is The Gro-snug which is a combined swaddle and Grobag which will be available Worldwide 28th June 2015 retailing at £22.99 in three different designs.
During Jay’s newborn days we would swaddle him at night which seemed to soothe him much quickly particularly after a reflux episode. I only wish this product was around when he was born as it is a safer alternative to loose bedding and is easy to use with no folding or wrapping required with the option to swaddle arms in or arms out.
Unique features of the Gro-snug:
- Safe – unique hip healthy design for natural leg position
- Chin and zip guards prevent rubbing
- Unique curved seams create space for hip healthy natural ‘froggy-leg’ position
- Highest quality construction – no rough seams or edges
- Snug – arms can be in or out
- Poppers can be closed for ‘arms in’ swaddling to reduce the startle reflex, or open for ‘arms out’ transition to a newborn grobag
- Double lined chest for secure swaddle comfort
- Available in two weights of supersoft cotton fabric depending on the temperature of the room:
- Cosy – for cooler rooms between 16-20° C
- Light – for warmer rooms between 21-25° C
- Easy – zip opens from bottom for changing
- Supersoft cotton with elastane for stretch
- Extra-long and safe YKK zip, opens from bottom for easy nappy changes
The product trial has been successful so if you know someone who has entered the World recently this might just be what they need for a good night’s sleep!
Thanks for reading!
* In collaboration with The Gro Company