I thought I would start doing a monthly favourites series on the products I have tried and tested and think worthy of a gold star or near enough. As a new year begins I would like to get back to pampering ME. Yes me the mum who seems to be sporting a wind swept hair look indoors most days wearing casual “comfy” clothes who sometimes manages to paint her face and look presentable. (That was a long sentence!) 10 months into motherhood I think I am beginning to find those precious extra minutes here and there to add to my daily getting ready routine. So without further ado here are my helpers this month.
- GHD Heat Protect Spray £9.99 This smells divine! and does a grand job on keeping your locks looking shiny and smooth. The weightless finish protects hair from heated without leaving a sticky, oily or greasy residue, a great all-round choice for ever hair type.
- GIVENCHY Clean It Tender Creamy Cleanser £21 the tiniest amount lathers up into plenty of cleanser for your whole face. I didn’t think anything could come close to my all time favourite Cleanse and Polish by Liz Earle but this is hot on its heels.
- GIVENCHY Gloss Interdit Lip Gloss £20.50 This is seriously the glossiest gloss I’ve ever used with staying power.High Performance gloss coming in a splendid array of colours.
- KERASTACE Cristalliste Cristal Sculpt £26.00 Incredibly light hair serum designed for long locks. Add a few drops to dry hair, and you’ll be rewarded with sleek, shiny strands and tamed ends.
- NAIL TEK II Intensive Therapy $11.00 Using this product has help me grow my non existent nails and make them strong. I’m actually quite shocked how good it is. Just hope they never stop making this!
What’s on your list this month?
Thanks for reading